Currently accepting applications.
Purpose: To evaluate troubleshoot and repair defective electro-mechanical equipment by various means as well as make new equipment ready for field use by the customer.
• Must be able to evaluate, troubleshoot and repair problems quickly and efficiently
• Consistently demonstrate ability to read electrical drawings as well as use them to solve problems
• Ability to think on your feet under stressful conditions
• Install new parts to old units to bring them up to industry standards
• Assemble and install pump and motor assembly
• Consistently demonstrate the understanding on how the equipment works
• Comply with all regulatory compliances/standards
• Interface with customers and other team members productively and share information as required
• Follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 2 years electro-mechanical experience preferred
• 1 year experience in electrical background preferred
• Ability to read and interpret basic drawings and specifications for electrical and mechanical components
• Ability to read and interpret voltage and amp meters
• Ability to drive forklift
• Ability to use hand tools proficiently, such as: clamps, drill, tap, grinder, impact wrench, ratchet, spanner, caulking gun, torque wrench, pipe wrench, welding, threading, pliers, air tools, electric tools and hydraulic tools
Desired Qualifications: *Experience with repairing vacuum dehydration equipment both large and small * Self-motivated and self-directed individual qualities * Works well with deadlines * Works well in a team environment« back to careers