Currently accepting applications.
Assemble and/or install mechanical components of a oil purification systems that supports the organization's production goals and objectives while meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations. Experience with building complex assemblies, both large and small, self-motivated and self-directed individual qualities, works well with deadlines, and works well in a team environment.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to read and/or interpret mechanical drawing(s) and technical guidance(s)
- Layout piece parts by use of various measuring tools and install through various methods
- Must be able to drill, tap, countersink, grind mild steel
- Install interior and exterior piping on skid systems by use of soldering, brazing, welding, coupling, etc.
- Assemble and install pump and motor assembly
- Consistently demonstrate understanding of core assembly methods
- Comply with all regulatory compliances/standards
- Interface with other team members productively and share information as required
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/Trade School
- 2-4 years minimum mechanical assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret basic drawings and specifications for mechanical components and design
- Ability to read and interpret dimension by use of tape measure, etc.
- Ability to use lifting equipment
- Ability to drive forklift
- Ability to use hand tools proficiently, such as: clamps, drill, tap, grinder, impact wrench, ratchet, spanner, caulking gun, torque wrench, pipe wrench, welding, threading, pliers, air tools, electric tools and hydraulic tools
- Ability tack weld
- Pipefitting experience a Plus