Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Currently accepting applications.
The Vice President of Sales & Marketing develops and direct sales activities with sales personnel and independent sales forces to ensure volume and profit objectives are exceeded within the assigned geography.
The VP selects, coaches and develops a successful sales team through the effective implementation of company staffing, training, and performance management tools that he/she will be responsible for putting in place. Must be customer satisfaction driven, self-motivated, and able to motivate associates and team members.
The VP will work with inside, regional sales personnel, and individual sales reps on a regular basis to ensure the proper level of activity is performed to achieve desired results and to ensure attainment of closing the sale.
Qualifications, Proficiency, Experience:
Highly effective at increasing profits, business growth and expanding new product lines
Knowledge of North American markets relative to the product lines
Implementing successful market campaigns with measurable tools
Setting quotas and achieving goals with consistent top sales performance
Promote company as the market leader in the industry
Knowledge of large system and equipment sales
Direct competitive sales High impact marketing
Presentations for sales team and clients
Persuasive public speaking
Vital client relationships
- Experience selling to dealerships and distributors.
- Must be able to travel domestically 80% of the time.
- Excellent people management, negotiation, account management, strategic selling, category management skills.
- Ability to develop and negotiate a variety of customer focused programs leveraging different financial models.
- Detail oriented with strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute objectives, performance metrics, deadlines, and milestones; translating strategy into actionable plans.
- Ability to influence others up the organization, laterally and below both internally and externally. • Strong multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills.
- Proven record of achieving tough, demanding goals.
- Tracking return on sales investments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: Four-year undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Peachtree