Territory Sales Manager
Currently accepting applications.
At least 5 years of Field Sales experience.
The Territory Sales Manager will develop sales distribution channels for our product lines and retain other company's products to distribute. The Territory Sales Manager will get new equipment & the rental equipment lines with key consultants as well as achieve sales qualifier quotes as assigned.
This individual will be a Territory Sales Manager for new equipment, rental fleet, parts and services. This individual must have extensive experience in outside sales and will cover the US and other locations as necessary. This individual will call on CE's, OEM's, set up distribution, and some large end users. This individual will also:
- Be responsible for establishing new proximity distributors and evaluating existing distributors' performance as well as conduct performance management and corrective action as necessary with management approval.
- Be responsible for collecting and maintaining current and accurate competitive information and reporting that information to Vice President of Sales (e.g. pricing, new products, product features, quality or delivery problems).
- Provide product training seminars and develop relationships with distribution, consulting engineers and customer base.
- Provide ongoing evidence that target products are being specified with OEM's and distributors.
- Collaborates with Vice-President of Sales in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Additional requirements of the position are as follows:
- Experience in industrial capital equipment
- 4 years experience in industrial equipment and/or oil purification
- Some overnight travel required (Domestic)
- Outside sales experience required
- Presentation skills required
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)