Engineering Department Lead
Currently accepting applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs the manufacturing operations of diverse product lines relating to mechanical and electrical fabricated oil purification systems.
- Ensures manufacturing objectives and plant operations conforms to current and future demand for effective product deliveries.
- Directs establishment of operational policies and programs to meet all domestic and international product delivery.
- Serves in strategic direction of the company.
- Directs personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.)
- Identifies manufacturing and operational needs and requirements in order to meet and support expanding sales opportunities and efficiencies
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Performance against monthly and quarterly operational targets
- Volume of product manufactured to meet sales demand
- Size and quality of backlog and product shipments
- Optimization of operational and manufacturing cost relating to specific areas of the operation
- Relationships with operations team and other business units
- Supports Sales and Marketing in capturing new business opportunities
- Graduate in Engineering
- 7 – 10 years successful operations and manufacturing experience
- Strong manufacturing background in industrial applications with electrical included
- Strong industrial market knowledge in oil purification applications preferred
- Presentation and Training Skills
- Priority setting
- Time Management
- Customer focus